Friday, April 09, 2004

At this point, it is about the energy.

I am tired. I wake up tired, I am tired through most of the day. This makes it hard to concentrate in class. When I get home, I am even more tired, so I don't get through all my homework. I usually get around 8 hours of sleep, and yet still, I awake fatigued.

Quite clearly, I must do something about this.

I know what I have to do. I have to run. Since my last post a month ago, I hit the gym maybe 3-4 times, and did a few sets of bench presses in my room at home. But it's not enough. I am well aware that, when I get run down like this, I can recharge my batteries by jogging for 20-30 minutes. Just once or twice will od it. I have to do it. I must do it. Yet I have been slacking, putting it off, thinking about it, talking about it, waiting for it...

Do It Now.

I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs