Sunday, January 19, 2003

C2.W2.D6
Current: 186 lbs, 14.5% BF

Okay, I haven't really been following the plan to the letter. My diet isn't strict BFL, but it's close, though I am taking waaaay too many free days... ;-)

The good news is that I overestimated my body fat percentage. It turns out I am currently about 14.5% BF, according to my nifty digital caliper. :-) At a current weight of -- checking the bathroom scale -- 186 pounds, that means I am lugging around about 27 pounds of fat on me, and I am 159 pounds of lean mass.

Okay, so to get down to 8 percent body fat, I have to lose 14 pounds of fat, thus bringing me to about 173 pounds. That is doable in 2 months. Or, I can gain a pound of muscle and lose 13 pounds, bringing me to about 174 pounds. Either way, I'll be at 8 percent BF and hopefully be able to see my abs. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs