Thursday, January 30, 2003

Stalled

I feel like my workout schedule is an old gas lawnmower, and I keep pulling the cord, hopiong the engine will start up... but it only sputters. Sometimes I think it's going to work, and it even runs for a second or two. But it just blows out dirty, smelly puffs of choking black smoke, sputters and lays still once more.

I got sick last week. The only thing that would make me feel better was about a billion gallons of orange juice, and a whole lot of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Unfortunately that kinda screwed up my diet, and I couldn't very well go lifting while I was in bed sniffling. My momentum died. I haven't been to the gym in almost two weeks.

Now, since I haven't worked out in a while, I'm tired. And since I'm tired, I don't have the energy to go work out. DAMN these vicious circles!!! Damn them!

I must overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs