Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Major Greenage

It's almost ridiculous. I've lost over a pound EACH of the past three
days. Before you go and accuse me of starving myself, here's my DGR
for yesterday:
  • 10 am - Wheat bagel with eggs, cheese and bacon (est. 700 calories)
  • 2:30 pm - Half of a tuna melt (rye, tuna, cheese, lettuce, lots of
    alfalfa sprouts), bag of chips, bottle of Mountain Dew (600 calories)
  • 4:30 pm - Other half of tuna melt (250 calories)
  • 8:30 pm - Can of chicken breast, two tablespoons of hummus, two
    teaspoons of olive oil (at least 300 calories)
  • Other fluids - A few glasses of water, and a couple big glasses of
    pink lemonade Crystal Lite (20 calories)

TOTAL: 1600-1800 calories

And I wasn't hungry. Yes, it's true that I am keeping my calories very close to my Base Metabolic Rate, and possibly just under, and possibly losing a teeny bit of muscle in the process. But I'm sure the bulk of this is fat loss. I also know that when I start exercising regularly again, my weight will go up temporarily as my body adjusts, holds more water, builds some more muscle, etc. But for now this is pretty good! I'm back where I was a year ago!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone knows what DGR stands for except me ;)

    I will say though that you rock! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you're right! An unexplained acronym!

    D.G.R. stands for "Daily Gullet Report" -- a line item report of what I shoved down my gullet that day.

    Note: Do not confuse DGR with M.U.R., which is Diana's "Monthly Uterus Report" -- in which Diana reassures everyone (in excruciating detail) that is NOT a mommy.

    ReplyDelete


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs