Monday, June 30, 2014

Still on track!

One month later, and I'm still on track to hit 200 somewhere around the beginning of August!

That is with a very conservative weight loss of about 1 pound per week.

Following this diet is proving pretty easy. I no longer have cravings for fattening food like pizza or Chinese! And when I do indulge, it turns out no longer to give me the pleasure it used to. I went to the movies the other day and ordered a movie theater popcorn with butter... and it was okay, but I felt like crap for the rest of the day, and on balance it certainly wasn't worth the calories. I'm thinking of just packing a bunch of grapes and berries the next time I go to the movies -- that's infinitely more delicious.

You'll see a period of about a week where my weight stayed in the 208 range. That's when I was on vacation in Michigan, partaking of all my old favorites (Sy Thai, Buddy's Pizza, etc). As soon as I got back to DC, I got back to my (mostly) healthy eating ways that makes me feel so much better.

So! 200 pounds is well within reach, and this time I'm not stopping once I get there!!! If this pace continues, I'll be back to my pre-law school weight by the fall. What a miracle that would be!


No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs