Thursday, June 03, 2004

Did 47 minutes on the exercise bike last night. :-) It really wore me out, and I kept my heart rate up the whole time. FYI -- was reading the Da Vinci Code at the time, and I realized it's not that good. Quite amateurish writing. But who am I to talk? At least he's published stuff.

I also scheduled my fitness evaluation for Sunday morning! I will finally have some good body fat / weight stats, and I think they're going to measure my VO2 max also. As far as I know, I am around 190 lbs and 16% body fat -- not so horrible. But that's just an estimate. Anyway I would love to get down to single digits!

Last night for dinner I made grilled chicken breast on whole wheat spinach noodles, drizzled with olive oil, and lightly seasoned with salt, pepper and basil. It was delicous! Today I brought my homemade turkey sandwich and a couple Zone bars -- hopefully it will get me through the day.

Lifting weights tonight on my way home from work? Possibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs