Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I spent last night A) driving home, B) printing out materials for the law review write-on, and C) sleeping. I was oh-so-tired, so I couldn't get to the gym. Excuses, excuses, I know. But I've brought my ID card with me and I have shorts on under my pants so I'm going to the gym on the way home, whether I like it or not!!!

I don't like it.

PS. My lunch today had about 1600 calories and 60 grams of fat. The funny thing is, except for the relatively sh!tty fat content, I am not totally screwed: Added to my 120 calorie breakfast of part-skim string cheese, I am only up to 1720 calories for the day. If I have a chicken breast and rice tonight, I can keep my total at around 2100 calories for the day...

Now, my BMR is approximately 2500 calories, meaning that's how much energy my body needs just to be alive per day. Soooooo..... even if I don't exercise, I could STILL lose about 1/4 pound today (assuming 3500 calories is a pound).

This means that if I do exercise today, I could lose up to HALF a pound! Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs