So I ran two miles - well, walked and ran two miles - and did not ruin my diet today:
- Kashi GoLean Crunch with low fat milk - 300
- Half a pound of chicken breast with couscous and delicious hot sauce - 500
- Four pirogues sauteed in olive oil - 400
- A little bit of fat-free lemon sorbet - 100
- A diet lemonade and lots of water
That is very odd - surely I am missing something. But I can't think of anything - okay, time to have a protein shake and go to bed. :-) By the way, for any of you who are attempted to chastise me for low calorie intake, rest assured that I am not hungry! Don't worry - I would not purposely deprive myself too much. I know that I have to maintain a healthy eating lifestyle for life.
ADDENDUM: I remembered what else I ate today -- I grazed sporadically on raisins and low-salt mixed nuts, some organic peanut butter, and some cauliflower with hummus. I'd say it's an extra couple hundred calories worth. I also just ate a chicken sausage for 150 calories + some hot sauce. Still under 1800 calories for the day, and I was never hungry!