Saturday, March 22, 2003

Runnin' along...
I bought a Polar heart rate monitor yesterday, and it was oh-so-neat to watch the heart rate LCD light up when I stepped on the treadmill. :-) "105," said it. After jogging for just a couple minutes, it was up to 150, and I hovered between 150 and 170 beats per minute for a while, then walked until it was down to 130, and then brought it up again. I had been jogging between 6-7 mph; toward the end I pushed it up to a whopping 8.3 mph, and saw my pulse slowly climb to 180, 181, 182, 183... by this point I was pretty tired so I walked for a minute, watched my pulse drop to 140 and counting, and called it a day.

Oh yeah, then I did about 45 tough Swiss ball crunches.

Fun times! I like exercising in the morning because it jump starts my day. The problem is actually getting to the gym early enough. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs