Sunday, September 12, 2004

Body for Life 2004

Tomorrow the new law school gym opens. Tomorrow is Day One of Body for Life 2004. My shelves are stocked, and my will fortified, with tons upons tons of protein powder. The goal? Lose 20 pounds, bringing me to about 8 percent body fat. Doable? With a world-class gym connected to my building? You tell me.

I'm tired of the flab. Tired of being tired. Tired of the junk food. Tired of not having confidence, of looking around at everyone else and hating them because they have what I want. My genetics are against me, but more than that, my own lack of willpower is against me. SCHWARTZ: PIZZA DOES NOT TASTE NEARLY AS GOOD AS BEING IN SHAPE FEELS. You know this. You have been there.

You will get there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs