Sunday, September 12, 2004

This jiggly goo is making me sick. Ugh. I reach down and feel it everywhere, on my stomach and on my face... not just under my chin anymore, but JOWLS, full-fledged jowls, hanging from the sides of my face. I resemble a fat nobleman. Disgusting.

I know from experience the order in which the weight comes off: First my face slims down a bit, but the doublechin remains. (Oh, does it remain.) Then I lose weight in my stomach. My face continues to look slimmer. Ultimately, my doublechin gets smaller, until a strong jawline is within reach.

I have never gotten to the point where I have a strong jawline, because last time I did BFL, I stopped at 13% body fat -- and I was about 178 pounds at the time. I figured the 12 weeks were up, and I had already lost 23-25 pounds, and I was more than happy with how I looked. After summer break, friends at school noticed it. Everyone was asking, "Did you lose weight??" Indeed I had. It feels nice to shout out, "25 pounds!"

But that damn chin. Grrrr.

I have a gym next door. Connected to the building. No more excuses. Wake up, roll out of bed and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs