Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Chipper YO!

I had a dream last night. I was wandering around a college campus -- I think it was a quasi-Michigan, but that's of no import -- after having driven all night. I walked into a bathroom in one of the buildings, and looked in the mirror. My eyes were leaning to the red side, a sign that I had been up all night. (Either that, or my eyes were traveling away from me at an enormous velocity! Sorry, I'm a cosmology geek.) :-)

But I noticed something else: I looked older, thinner, more... rugged. My jaw line was more clearly define, and my baby fat was gone. I suddenly realized that this was a dream, and this is what I could look like in a few years if I keep working out! Well, I woke up, sluggish, with a recollection of the generalities of the dream, but no specifics. I looked at my alarm clock -- I had set it early so I could do cardio before work. Ugh. I didn't want to go.

As I considered falling back asleep, my mind wandered through the events of the dream. When I got to my looking in the mirror, I remembered what had happened, and what I had realized in the dream. And suddenly I was excited, and eager to go to the gym to make the dream a reality!

And now, after having done 25 minutes of sweat inducing cardio, I feel great. Absolutely great. Chipper, awake, everything.

Something else -- last night, as I was considering whether to go lifting, I looked in the mirror and noticed that my left bicep was starting to show blue veins! This is something my right bicep has shown for about a year, but never my left. Boy, was I excited. :-) It was after 10, but I drove to the gym with a gusto little before displayed by any Schwartz. Got in a great workout.

Things are coming together... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs