Monday, April 28, 2003

Second week...

Okay, I got through week 1. I noticed two things:

1) The lift-at-night/cardio-in-the-morning thing works out pretty well. Doing cardio in the morning jump starts my metabolism and gives me energy throughout the day (especially coupled with the Betalean). Lifting at night works fine as long as I don't go *too* late -- that also revs me up, making it harder to get up early the next morning for cardio. On Saturday I exercise whenever.

2) My Diet Sucks. Last week I did a mostly-BFL diet for the first 4 days of the week, and then completely let it go from Friday through the weekend. I can't do that. About a year ago, I tried doing a BFL-style exercise program -- I exercised most every day, and my diet was okay, but it wasn't perfect. And ya know what happened? Nothing. I didn't gain weight, but I didn't really lose a whole lot of weight -- maybe just a few pounds. I cannot make a transformation unless I follow the diet to the letter. This means whole grains, 6 small meals every 2-3 hours, a gallon of water per day, and veggies. My grains have been less than whole; my meals have been fewer than six; I don't get a gallon of water and I hardly ever get my veggies. So... yeah. I know what to do. I just have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs