Monday, July 18, 2005

*sputter*

I had a quizno's turkey bacon avocado sandwich and Mountain Dew for lunch... and now, an hour later, I am so sluggish. I can barely move my arms. It is like all my energy has been drained out of me.

Imagine a generator humming with power. Now imagine it turning off. Imagine the whining sound of the motor as it cycles down. See the lights flickering, and then going out.

That is me.

I'm sure there's a lesson to learn from all this, but my mind is too sluggish to figure out what it is... think it has something to do with eating... more? less? sugar? blah? can't think.



Workout log:
* Saturday: Rest (the previous day's cardio really wiped me out)
* Sunday: 30 minutes on the recumbent bike (pulse generally ~140; max pulse 183)

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs