Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Yesterday I attempted to eat right and exercise -- and I succeeded. Raisins, protein bar, South Beach frozen meal, protein bar... and then after work I made dinner for the family: grilled chicken breast marinated in teriyaki, with noodles, olive oil, garlic and a little curry. It was pretty good, and it was very healthy. Then I went to the gym and lifted weights, and had a grilled chicken sandwich after that. Total protein for the day was probably around 130 grams -- lower than it should be, but much better than it had been.

I don't have cravings when I eat well, and I am generally satisfied... it's just the urge to have bad, really tasty food... is strong. The dark side is strong in me. I must learn to overcome it.

I was going to do cardio in the morning, but I was far too tired, completely turning off my alarm clock in my sleep, and having weird dreams about the fireworks merged with Pistons playoffs. I blame the healthy eating.

3 comments:

  1. wow, sheesh, how come I just noticed this?? VERY interesting, a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean how come you just noticed my fitness blog? Because, Diana, it has been relatively private up until now. I have been wary about posting the link... but I figure some public encouragement might be helpful. Also, lots of other people are going through the same thing as I (endeavoring to become fitter), and so they might find this a helpful/enjoyable read. I for one love reading other peoples' fitness blogs!

    If you're ever bored, read on... this goes back a couple years... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying what I've read so far. Good luck there G'Town. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs