Friday, July 15, 2005

Tired progress

I went to the gym again last night. So far that makes about, oh, 4 times since Sunday? I think that's about right. Last night I worked on chest/shoulders/triceps, and by the time I was done, I lacked the strength to even take off my t-shirt in the locker room. Seriously, my muscles had failed. That's a good thing, but it also leaves me very tired as my body works to repair the muscle and make it bigger and stronger. So I didn't get enough sleep last night, and my plan to do cardio this morning was foiled (again)! I will do it tonight.

I got a pretty good surprise this morning. Pants which one month ago had been unbuttonable were buttonable today! So I think I have probably lost an inch, which is good, and it means what I am doing is working, and all I have to do is keep it up. The only thing I'm frustrated about is that last month I bought $200 worth of pants, and now they might become too loose. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs