Thursday, February 13, 2003


Challenge 2, Week 1, Day 4
"The world that we are preparing is a world of victory after victory, triumph after triumph: an endless pressing, pressing, pressing upon the nerve of power.” --George Orwell, 1984

I got in my 20 minutes of stationary bike this morning before work. Now it's out of the way and I can enjoy my day with no impending sense of deadlines! Well, at least no fitness-related deadlines (work is another story). I don't like doing my exercise at night. It means I can't relax at home; I'm always watching the clock to see when I have to get to the gym. At night the gym interrupts my day, and keeps me up late; in the morning the gym jump starts my day and gives me energy.

I don't think there's a question here.

Before pic is up (left column, scroll down). I'm pleased to see that I don't look nearly as bad as I did in the 2001 Before pic. I look much closer to the after pic -- and, comparing it to my 2001 interim photos, I most resemble week 7 or 8. :-) So I don't have to do too much to get back to where I was. (This reminds me of high school. Over summer break you forget everything, and then spend a couple of months in the fall reviewing.)


Today's Meals
  • Protein drink, bagel, little bit o' cream cheese
  • Turkey sandwich
  • Protein drink, red grapes
  • Turkey sandwich with spinach
  • Steak burrito from Panchero's ("Cheese?" "Un poquito!")


No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs