Monday, February 24, 2003


Challenge 2, Week 3, Day 1
"Sure I am of this, that you have only to endure to conquer. You have only to persevere to save yourselves." -Sir Winston Churchill

It's easy to get thrown off track. Last week's injury deflated my spirits. I wasn't able to move without pain, to get out of bed without all sorts of complicated maneuvers to ensure the least possible use of my lower back muscles. So know what I did? I compensated for my pain by eating whatever the hell I felt like. I think I took at least 2 free days last week, and didn't exercise at all past Monday.

Today, I can move again. I don't know how long that ability will last, so I plan to take it easy tonight. I will still work my upper body, but do so with weight machines as opposed to free weights; free weights require too many stabilizer muscles, and I may reinjure my back.

Today's Meals
  • Handful of raisins (100 calories)
  • Pepper turkey sandwich (300 cal, 20g protein), Mt. Dew (330 - bad Matt)
  • Pepper turkey sandwich (300, 20g)
  • Two chicken breasts, sourdough bread (500, 60g)
  • Cottage cheese, protein drink (400, 50g)
  • Total: 1930 calories, 150g


No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs