Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Challenge 2, Week 2, Day 3
"We no other pains endure
Than those that we ourselves procure." -Spencer Dryden


On Monday night, during my lower body workout, I pulled a muscle in my lower back. It wasn't during a set itself, but between sets. I had just finished 12 reps of 210 lbs. on the leg press (relatively light for me), and as I twisted my torso left and down to pick up my log, I felt an excruciating spasm in my lower back. I was able to walk it off and continue with my workout, and on Tuesday I had no problems -- until I was about to go to sleep. As I was getting ready for bed, the pain returned, and it was worse than it had been -- so bad, that I couldn't even move without stabbing pain radiating from the muscle I no doubt pulled.

I was unable to go to work today, and unable to workout. Thus, this week does not look so good for me, BFL-wise. However, I do look thinner -- many people have commented on it -- and I am keeping to a healthy diet. Proper nutrition is, after all, half the battle.

Hopefully I will be well enough to do some cardio and maybe light weights in the next couple of days, but until further notice, I plan to postpone working out HARD until Monday. And I will, accordingly, make next week the new Week 2.

yes, I can do that.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


http://physicsdiet.com/chart.ashx?t=weightloss&s=2011-10-31&u=ztrawhcs